If you pick up your receiver and realize that your phone does not have a dial tone. You can follow the steps below to reboot your phone.
- Look at the back of the phone
- You will notice a network icon above the far left port
- Unplug the patch cord that is patched into this port
- Wait 5 seconds then plug the patch cord back into the far left port on the back of the phone
- Your phone will detect the network and start to register with the call manager (This process could take up to 2 minutes)
- Once your phone has registered you should now be able to make and receive calls again
If you are still experiencing issue after following these steps please open a ticket with Networking.