A personal Adobe account is one you create on your own:
- The username is a personal or non-uncsa.edu email account.
- If you created a personal account using your @uncsa.edu or @artist.uncsa.edu credentials previously, it is not tied into the University's Single Sign-On and the password is a unique password that only you know.
- A personal account gives you access to Adobe software that you purchase on your own.
An enterprise Adobe account is one that is managed by the University:
- The username is your University email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It uses Single Sign-On so you have to use your current UNCSA password.
- It gives you access to free software for use on your school issued or personal computers while you are employed or enrolled at the University.
- When you leave the university, any software you have downloaded with this account will become inactive unless you buy it personally from Adobe.