Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- To reset your password via Outlook OWA, you must first register for self-service password reset.
- When registering for the self-service password reset, you must have two security methods in place so as to be able to reset your password; the recommended reset methods are personal e-mail account, cell phone, or security questions
- Once you have registered your password reset methods, you may now proceed to reset your password online. For further reference, please see Microsoft's Password Reset guide.
- If you do not need to reset your password but would like to change it before it expires:
- Log in to your Outlook account through the Office 365 Website.
- Navigate to your Profile Tab and Click My Account.
- On the Account page, click Manage Security & Privacy.
- Change your password.