Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Confirm that Wi-Fi is set to On.
- Choose your network from the list provided.
- Enter your network's encryption key if you're prompted and tap Join.
- Tap On to automatically join networks your iPad, or iPod Touch has joined previously. If it detects a network it doesn't recognize, it will ask you before it automatically joins the network.
- Tap the Home button to return to your iPad, or iPod Touch home page.