Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- UNCSA faculty, staff, and students visit https://www.uncsa.edu/mysa/canvas/canvas.aspx
- Click on the link that reads "Use your UNCSA email and password to login here."
- Enter your full UNCSA email address followed by your current UNCSA password.
- Your Canvas dashboard should populate.
- Parents who have been provided Canvas proxy, visit https://www.uncsa.edu/mysa/canvas/canvas.aspx
- Click on the link "Login here" under the heading "Parents and others".
- Your Canvas username is your child's "96" number plus the first part of the email address that was provided during proxy setup.
- First part of the email address refers to all the characters that exist before the "@" symbol in the email address.
- If you have never logged on before, of if you forgot your password, click the "Activate / Reset Password" link on the login page.
- Then on the next screen type your Canvas username in the box and then click the "Request Password" button.
- The system will then send you an email message with instructions on how to reset your password.